Colours of Kumaon
May 11th to 17th
Age Group: 14 to 17 years | Group size – 10 to 12 students
Beat the heat this May with an exciting trip into the Himalayas! With your exams over and done with, you can now concentrate on other important things — like, having the time of your life!
The golden glow of the sunrise. The verdant greens of the meadows. The pristine whites of the snow-capped Himalayas. The cerulean blues of the open skies. The startling hues of the wild flowers and birds…
… Experience all the varied Colours of Kumaon on this exciting trip.
• live with a friendly local family in their pretty homestay
• Trek the gorgeous mountain trails and camp under the stars
• Make new friends from around the country
• Learn the ancient art of farming – ploughing the land, sowing seeds, and harvesting vegetables
• Learn about the web-of-life and the role you can play in protecting it
• Learn more about life in a remote Kumaoni village
• Explore the amazing bird life in this region
• Understand the need for Responsible Travel and learn ways to practice it on this trip
• Hands-on photography lessons
A trip with Journeys With Meaning gives you a hangover for life – a journey with a different perspective. The whole concept of responsible tourism, home-stays, and local food gives you a lifetime experience and you witness strangers turning into friends.
GEETANJALI ADVANI, PARTICIPANT ON OUR LADAKH TRIP.